
Yeah maybe I will get around to blogging again. Since this is college. And I have college stories sometimes. But just a quick lil update.
My calling is relief society pianist. My ward is pretty cool. If you want to be a stalker and check out my ward directory(and me in there), the website(which will soon get a password put up so hurry) is byu68.webs.com
Classes are good. In order of favorite teachers and class it would be: sociology, physical science, american heritage, comms 101, and then I don't really like my book of mormon proffesor I decided. He is old and monotone. And he gave a confusing pop quiz today.
It's getting colder- nooooooooo!!! But we got our ac fixed in the basement finally so we are not constantly popsicles and can have the heater on while its cold outside.
Check out facebook for all my pictures.
My calling is relief society pianist. My ward is pretty cool. If you want to be a stalker and check out my ward directory(and me in there), the website(which will soon get a password put up so hurry) is byu68.webs.com
Classes are good. In order of favorite teachers and class it would be: sociology, physical science, american heritage, comms 101, and then I don't really like my book of mormon proffesor I decided. He is old and monotone. And he gave a confusing pop quiz today.
It's getting colder- nooooooooo!!! But we got our ac fixed in the basement finally so we are not constantly popsicles and can have the heater on while its cold outside.
Check out facebook for all my pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment