September 28, 2009

Cat Loving Movement

Our apartment got some home teachers finally. They came over right when our dinner was done cooking and we had the table all set. So we had to wait to break the fast, which was over an hour because they talked to us forever. During the long conversation, I got asked what my hobbies/ interests are, Christy called out that I liked cats.Then our conversation somehow turned into cats, which then got turned into killing cats. What a cruel cat killing society we live in. More people need to watch puppies dressed as cats. One of the rare times a dog is actually cute...and thats only cause it looks like a cat(see todds blog for details). I think someone needs to start a cat loving movement. Anyways, then our home teachers gave my roommate a blessing because she was feeling sick(its already going around up here). It was both their first time! They pulled out their little handbooks and everything to make sure they did it right. Then as they were leaving, they pointed at each of us, repeated our names, and what they remembered we liked. What did they remember about me? Tennis, piano....and cats.


I miss my floofikins. :(

No comments: