May 21, 2012

Mission Application

Hey! I'm 21! Which means, I should document it right? I had some friends help me with a photoshoot for my birthday. Haha, but seriously, here are the pictures I think I will choose from to put in for my mission papers (which are almost done! just my med exams this week). Here are the guidelines:
  • You must be dressed and groomed according to missionary standards. Discuss these standards with your bishop before you have the photograph taken.
  • The photo shows your head and shoulders with your face well lit (no full-body shots).
  • The photo is in color.
  • The photo has a plain background. 
I would like to know your opinion, which one looks like "Sister Martin"??! This is what the apostles will see and have to look into my soul and know where I will go!!

I think I will use this first one, I look more confident, but comment and let me know which you like best.









Then, just for fun, here are some goofy outtakes...
 This was supposed to be my Hill Cumorah picture...





1 comment:

LindZ said...

1st and third! They all look good though. Cause your so GORGEOUS dahlin!