- Rode a mechanical bull for the first time ever!
- Went on a date with a preemie. And got to dress up as Katniss. Again. At least this time, I had a Peeta and some bread to go with it! Here is the picture I promised in my earlier post.
- Went on a date to BYU Ballroom Dance Show, which was amazing, because one of the numbers was a collaboration with the Electrical Engineering Department which created this awesomeness:
At the beginning of Spring Term, I have had more free time to try new things! Like this:
- Bought an aerobics pass to go to Zumba, spinning, Yoga, and various cardio workouts.
- Bought a (cheap) light blue tiny soprano ukulele and am slowly learning how to play from a book plus talented friends.
- Got feathers in my hair for some summer fun. One is hot pink and the other is a light turqoise.
- Went on a date with black friend of mine (also a preemie haha). We went to see The Vow, which I actually wouldn't recommend...
- Had my inexperienced roommate use me as a guinea pig and she cut my hair. It turned out well though!
- Got asked to be a blogger for a future non profit organization called Core Beauty, where I will write for teenage girls about loving life and loving others. More to come soon about that.
- Lots of ward volleyball and ultimate frisbee.
- Reading various library books for fun, including The Maze Runner- I really like it so far!
- Experimenting how to make various muffins and pancakes with whole wheat flour, applesauce, bananas, and various fruits.
- And scheduling my first meeting with Bishop to start my mission papers!


1 comment:
Maze Runner is a great series! Good choice. If you come visit me and need the second book, we own it.
Watched The Vow last night...yeah. I LOVE Channing Tatum though so it made the movie ok in my eyes. Was not what I expected.
Good job with all the healthy cooking and healthy cooking and all the yoga and zumba. I will jump on the boat with ya soon. Right now it's hard to function and do the little things.
Is Ukelele learning like guitar learning? I need to learn to play my guitar.
Congrats on the blog writing too! So fun! Sounds like you're having a heck of a time. Told you!
Post a Comment