
I went to Idaho over President's Day weekend with some friends in the ward. Someone had a cabin, where we played in the ridiculously high snow, jumping off balconies, ultimate frisbee, and going down scary high hills in sleds and tubes. When not playing in the snow, we drank a ton of hot chocolate, and had planned out every meal to include things like french toast, lasagna, or anything homey. We planned a ton of cards, bananagrams, group ice breaker games, and I almost taught some people to play ticket to ride before they decided it was too late at night to think that much haha. We watched movies and also attended the biggest family ward I have ever seen (we had to go to the Relief Society room to watch it on TV). We had a fun time just being in the car on the trip up there and back as well. Overall, it was just great to get out of Provo and away for a much needed break. Everyone in the group agreed it was one of our fondest BYU memories.
This is a picture of some boys pulling Christy and I home in a sled.
This is Natalie and I wizard dueling with icicles.
This is me jumping off the balcony to plop into the snow. It took a good three minutes for me to build up the courage, which I felt stupid about after I saw how it really wasn't that far...
Gwen and I were obsessed with going in the 2-3 person sled, and being 2 of the smaller, shorter people there, we flew the fastest I think.
My roommate Natalie and I. I am so glad she agreed to come with me on the trip!
I really need to invest in snow pants, cause the ones I borrowed were rather large. Overall, I could have played all day in the snow though!
No comments:
Post a Comment