
So I tried making an awesome EFY slideshow, but my computer/ microsoft movie maker officially is horrible!! So I will have to use Loie's computer when I have time. For now, here is a small update on BYU Round Three! I LOVE MY ROOMMATES! (This is all of us+ Kiley in the gray and pink, she was one of my freshman roommates who is still in our ward. we are making her more social...)
We had an awesome FHE with the whole ward, which was as simple as bringing your own can of shaving cream, and an anything goes all out war in an open field.
These pictures are before and then after we tried to clean up a bit (soo this is not even CLOSE to what we originally looked like) to get in my car before the entire ward jumped in Monticello's pool in our shaving cream clothes (I'm not sure management approved, but its one of those, everyone-is-doing-it-so-what-can-they-do). I can still smell man shaving cream in my hair!
So far, I am taking Recreational Management and Youth Leadership classes, and I am really enjoying it, and being a part of the Marriott School of Management. My roommates are either engaged, or dating like crazy, so I am always the single one at home, but I'm actually focusing on better habits, such as going to bed earlier and making more time for homework. And actually, I'm not doin too bad so far!
1 comment:
Yeah, somebody finally got rolling again. Looks like fun. I will play shaving cream pranks on you the next time you come home... Heh heh.
Post a Comment