February 27, 2011

February Reviews

Food- Ronzini Healthy Harvest Whole Grain Heart Healthy pasta! A mouthful of a name, but these are really good! You get the whole grain without the really gritty wheaty taste. And it's always important to help our heart out! Tastes great with some spaghetti sauce.

Music- Robyn! Loie introduced me to her and I can't get enough of her! She is like Europe's version of Lady Gaga. Super fun music to listen to in the car, cleaning your apartment, or spontaneous dance parties! Look her up, I love the songs "Hang With Me", "Dancing on my Own", and "Indestructible"

Movies- Megamind. Went on a date to this one and it was actually really good! Fun plot line with awesome characters. Very quotable with some great music as well. Will Ferrell was not as annoying as I thought he might be, he was perfect! Brad Pitt was hilarious as well.

The Illusionist- Really interesting! It came out around the time of The Prestige and its similar concepts, but this one didn't get as much attention. However, I would definitely recommend this to anyone in my family. It was less dark than the Prestige, and one of those make you think things. Just watch it.


So there is not as many reviews this month, but I want to blog about some other things like really soon!! I am on a blogging role! That's because my life has been CA-RAZY lately! A LOT of changes, soon to be blogged about!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So funny that you mentioned the Illusionist, I just watched The Prestige a week or so ago. They are both great movies!