Why don't people in the world just spontaneously bust out in song? After seeing High School Musical 3(which I loved!) I came out wondering why i ever speak anything, when I could just sing it! My friends and I came out making up songs and just couldn't stop! My song on here now is the one that I got stuck in my head."High School Musical! We don't have to let it go!"....
Plus it was Senior Year, so it got me thinkin about graduation...my senior year is almost halfway! Crazy!
Anyways, there really are people who busted out in song at a mall. They are this awesome prank group with their own website- www.improveverywhere.com. Check out this website, it's amazing. I want to do some of these pranks. Now seeing this movie, maybe my first will be a musical.
2 comments:
i tag you, go to my blog for instructions. i often pondered the same thing myself. why isn't life just one big musical? then i remembered that i don't sing all that great and remember why.
Thanks for introducing this to me. Hilarious!
Post a Comment