While I very impatiently wait for the clock to strike 12:01 a.m tonight, I will post a blog about my new found "Harry".
Well I can NOT wait for the fourth and final book tonight, "Breaking Dawn" in the Twilight series.Sadly I can't go to a midnight awesome release party like I did with Harry Potter, but as long as I get the book in my clutches as soon as possible, Walmart will have to do. I have read almost every article and visited numerous fansites about the author(who by the way is mormon) and the books. I am also super excited for the movie! Robert Pattinson( aka Cedric Diggory) is awesomely hot and you can ask Becky, I took a picture of him while he was on the tv once.Haha. it was a joke, but you get my point...
2 comments:
you guys are all so obsessed! i'll read it whenever. i guess i'm not into the whole vampire thing. at least you're not as bad as my buddy, i won't even tell you what she did friday night with her buds in prep for the release of the book. hope you like it lolo.
thanks for letting me borrow your book lolo :)
Post a Comment