December 15, 2011

The End of the Pranks Wars....hopefully

After cleverly planting someone to offer us Divine Comedy tickets for our apartment and closest girlfriends, apartment M27 had asked about 30 people to help them fill our apartment up with newspaper while we were gone. Deceived! Betrayed! Here are the photos.



Neil thought he was so clever to make witty signs about our cereal ninja and broccoli days. We actually didn't even see they had planted signs all up the stairs leading to our apartment cause we were so mad when we got home
Sorry this is in reverse order...but after the cleanup, the fishbowl had a HUGE stack of trash bags simply full of newspaper. It was popular to jump on from the stairs I think (I didn't actually see it happening, just the pictures).
Of course the ward/other people we didn't even know helped cleanup afterwards. How nice.
Me suffocating in the newspaper.
The evil boys of behind it all.
Pelting Jeff to the face with newspaper!
Only a fraction of how many people got in on this. I guess we were kind of labeled the cool apartment for a night....
As soon as I got home, I got thrown into the paper. Such a crazy night!

No comments: