Humor U advertised for their show one week by putting shirts on this very familiar statue. I like creative advertising.So I am reaaaallllyyy putting off studying for this stats test. It makes me want to barf. I am sooo sick of tests cause it has been never ending for about 4 weeks. Add on some late fees and still no job, I just want to say thanks stats test. Thanks.
On another note, I got turned down for a date this week and got another one instead! Hahaha beat that sucka! Bishop wants girls to ask the guys out on the third week of the month, and for some reason, my roommates felt the need to obey that call this month, so here I am, blogging about 2 things I wish would just be done with already!
1 comment:
Ok Laurel, I LOVE that you are blogging again. I feel like I'm not connected to you guys anymore and this helps. I like your "reviews" too cause I'm always trying to figure out what the heck is going on and having someone who knows a lot is a plus. I'm a frumpy mommy who has no clue about cute clothes or cool music. Good luck with the jobs!
Post a Comment