I have been admitted into BYU as of today (found out online, not through the mail yet). And I got my official acceptance letter from UT a few days ago. I will probably be calling everyone and you will find out soon enough. But I figured I should blog it, cause....I need to blog.
So I am really excited that I have been accepted into both colleges I have applied for. University of Texas and Brigham Young University are both great and have... different things to offer. Both have excellent communications/advertising programs. Right now, I am leaning towards BYU, but it will take some more prayer before it's official. I will keep yall posted.
In the mean time, here is a picture of me in my uniform for probably the last official time to cheer. It was the last home basketball game, and it was a sad day. I guess this is a step away from high school and a step towards the next stage in my life. I figured this was a momentous time to post :)
1 comment:
congratulations!!
Post a Comment