September 27, 2008

Probably Completely Random

I could write long boring blogs on all of these topics, but this is more fun.

-Yay! We have Power! Never been more relieved.
-If you want to hear 40 minutes of my crazy band director yelling/ saying the same things over and over and the whole band telling him he is pointless basically, go to www.youtube.com/danburypantherband. Or you don't have to waste your life.
-Clay Aiken has announced that he is gay. Who didn't see that one coming? Sorry Mom.
-Panthers lost to Ganado 34-22. Very sad after an injury on our side. Shouldn't have lost that one.
-I probably have a thousand mosquito bites.
-I picked out a new template.Obviously. But it will probably change again soon.
-I know some of you have complained about the whole playlist thing, so from now on I will limit it to one song that I like at the moment and you can choose to play it or not. It will be small and only if you want to listen. I started with the playlist first on my blog because I wanted to share some good songs,maybe if you wanted some to add to your playlist(?), and just give you the chance to see what I'm listening to. But that's okay. It does tend to get annoying. So I will keep it fresh, and optional.
-Soon i will try to put together pictures of the damage around here.
-My new hidden talent is cooking ramen noodles on the grill.
-Speed Racer is actually a really good movie. Especially if you like monkey poo in bad guys faces. Of course I mostly enjoyed it because I watched it with the babies and Retep and that was fun.
-I watched a Barbie movie with Cutsey Boots this week and can now sing some of the songs.

No comments: