May 15, 2008

Cinco de Mayo

Some may say it is about some Mexican battle against France or something. Since I am not Mexican, I have found my own reason to celebrate the crazy fifth of May. Drumroll...

I GOT MY LICENSE!

Yes, after all the grief, pain, stress, and gas, it has come to an end. Or should I say, beginning? Finally no more rides all the time or not getting to go to things because I didnt have a ride. No more calling home at midnight or later saying to come pick me up from the away school game or activity.No more akwardness of trying to explain to people that "no i really do not have picture id" (they wouldnt even let me take the sat cause i didnt have one). Anyways, you get the picture. It feels great and amazing! I love it, I feel so much better. Yes I am still learning, but as long as it gets me to school,seminary, mutual, and piano, I'm good.

And there was much rejoicing.

Just watch out on the road. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you can get a Texas state ID without having a drivers license. Not that you need to have one now :P but people get them if they can't drive for whatever reason but need a state ID to vote or get a job or get on an airplane. You just go to the DMV and take your ss card and birth certificate.

so when are you going to take your sat now?